FLEXIBLE 18 L FIRE-FIGHTING BACKPACK
- Thermally welded flexible tank manufactured in canvas reinforced with synthetic fabric.
- Easy to use and highly effective.
- Ideal for mop-up, control and extinguishing tasks for forest fires.
- Very easy to transport and store.
- Construction: Thermally welded canvas reinforced with synthetic fabric with double reinforced base and internal water bay separations.
- Capacity: 18 l.
- Dimensions: 490 x 650 mm
- Filling mouth: Ø100, with watertight cap
- Transport: Central handle and back straps.
- Operation: Retractable double run nozzle and double effect nozzle, jet – fog
- Reach: Jet: > 8 m. Fog: > 3 m
- Throw volume: 120 cm3/cycle.
- Foam expander. (Coefficient of expansion 1:8)
- Velcro support for nozzle expander.
- Waist belt with 8 doses of synthetic foam inductor.
- Storage/transport bag in nylon fabric